Friday, September 23, 2011

Siopao buns from Chinatown, Montreal


All the Filipinos onboard rave about the awesome food in Montreal’s Chinatown. At this time (almost three months in!), I’m already missing food from home so maybe some Chinese food from Canada could cheer me up some.         

It was like a 15 minute walk from the dock to Chinatown but oh the scent of Chinese food wafting around! They made the long walk up and down the streets of Montreal definitely worth it.                         

We got these HUGE siopao buns at 2.75 a pop and let me just say that after all that walking around, I still had trouble eating half a bun. Heehee. Yes, they were that huge, and more importantly, they tasted mmmmmmmmmm good. It was almost as good as my favorite siopao from Harbour Dimsum in Cebu. Just thinking about that siopao is already making me uber excited for the next Montreal trip.

Here are a few pictures of Ian, Randy and me during our day out. Sadly, I wasn’t able to take photos of the food before it disappeared from my mouth. :) I’ll make sure to remember next time. Oh yes, for sure there will BE a take two. ;p







No comments:

Post a Comment