Thursday, July 14, 2011

bienvenue, quebec! :)


FINALLY! I got to leave the ship today when we docked on Quebec. It’s such a pretty city. It almost reminds me of Florence, in Italy, where the houses are tall, all packed together and the streets are narrow and cobblestoned. 

Chef Mario (my boss, the patissier), Randy and Ian (the two awesome guys I work with) took me around the city where we just wandered around, looked at a kitchen supply store and took pictures around town. And guess where I ate? Lol. Sorry, still no fooooodtrip. We were super pressed for time as we only had between 2-4pm to change clothes, leave the boat, walk around Quebec, get back to the ship, change into work clothes and get back to the kitchen.

So, any guesses? A prize goes to one who can figure out the correct answer. Heehee. I bet nobody'll even get it right...  I’ll post our pictures soon. :)

2 comments: