Sunday, July 24, 2011

Farewell, Matthias and Ronald. Hello (again) Boston.

Two guys I work with in the pastry kitchen left the ship yesterday. They’ve finished their 10 month contract and are probably almost home by now. It kinda sucks saying goodbye to my newfound friends because they’ve been really nice to me, helping me out with the adjustment and giving me some of their old stuff that I can make use of. 

Here are a couple of pictures of their dispedida party at Ronald’s cabin. (Here you get a glimpse of how tiny our living quarters are.)


 Ronald, Matthias, Me and Ian.
Ronald, Rocky, Ian, Me and my chef patissier, Chef Mario de Guzman


Yesterday afternoon, my friend Randy and I had about 2 hours off to get off the ship and go shopping at the Galleria mall in Boston. He wanted to look at laptops and I wanted to get a Boston Red Sox baseball hat for me or my sister. (I haven’t decided yet so I’m keeping the tag on it for now. Who knows how long it’ll stay on though. Heehee. :D)

 A hurried shot we took at the park by the mall.
Randy with his Boston Celtics hat and me with my Red Sox one. :)

  Me wearing my (or Di-yen’s) cap. Love!!       

We're enroute to Europe now via Greenland. Weeeee!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment