Thursday, July 21, 2011

grocery shopping in Halifax


Today we docked at Halifax in Nova Scotia. It’s different compared to Montreal and Quebec because here, people speak English. Yaaay. No more snooty Frenchies. Hehehe. 

My workmates and I only had about an hour to go around so we just went to a big department store that they had here. We need to stock up on some chips and the all important laundry detergent. They told me stuff is going to be so much more expensive in Europe, where we’re headed to next. 

Yaaay. I’m super excited for the Voyage of the Vikings cruise because we’re going to pass by Reykjavik, Iceland on the way to Amsterdam, then through Portugal and Morocco on the way back. More places to see and food to eat!! Hopefully things in the kitchen won’t be as hectic and I’ll have more time to wander around and visit.

Here are a few pictures of me, Ian and Randy on the way to the supermarket. Exciting stuff right? Weeee. Lol.



1 comment: